Thoughtful Thursdays- 1

     Oprah Winfrey's quotes
 
Source :Google Images
 
 
  • I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.
 
  • I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.
 
  • I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.
 
  • If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.
 
  • In every aspect of our lives, we are always asking ourselves, How am I of value? What is my worth? Yet I believe that worthiness is our birthright.
P.S: Sharing some of my favorite quotes on every Thursday.
 
 

Comments

  1. Yet I believe that worthiness is our birthright. <-- Such a lovely thought, Rashmi. I wish more people believed that. The world would be a happier place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the same Shantala.. Thanks for dropping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)